captain redbeard Hero Member Joined Mar 19, 2015 Messages 580 Reaction score 1,038 Golden Thread 0 Location Cayuga county, New York Detector(s) used Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2015 #1 feels hard like stone, but I can "dig" into it with my nail like its really dried clay. I wouldn't wear it, its hideous, but the hole is what caught my attention I don't see many holes. Is this just naturally made? Upvote 0
feels hard like stone, but I can "dig" into it with my nail like its really dried clay. I wouldn't wear it, its hideous, but the hole is what caught my attention I don't see many holes. Is this just naturally made?
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,452 Reaction score 72,709 Golden Thread 0 Apr 26, 2015 #2 Natural, I found a lot of them in Missouri. Look at the hole, no sign of drilling..