What's new

Found on beach!

mandemick

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO I found this today on the beach in the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick Canada.....the tide starting coming up fast. Any clue as to what type of chest this is? IMG_20150713_152805.webp
 
Upvote 24
hopefully a chest of gold --- either way cool find
 
Were you able to get it out?
 
No the tide comes in pretty fast there. by now it is about 30 feet of water over it now. I did some research and Captain kid went through the Bay of Fundy several times....I feel like a big kid getting his hopes up lol.
 
Here's hoping you open it ... And then go buy an island to retire on with the contents!!! 😁
 
I hope you placed a floating marker so it can be found again.Heck,you will need a derrick to salvage that derelict.I HOPE IT'S FULL OF GOLD COINS.
 
There is no chest. There's nothing there. You never started this post. You can't even speak English. Have the mods delete this post until you confirm, confirm, confiirm! :laughing7: Wishing you the best luck.
 
Somehow I can't help but feel like it is April 1st all over again.
 
lol I really did find this today.
 
lol I really did find this today.
No you didn't. I'm serious. Take my word for it. I know how exciting something like this may seem, too good to be true, but chances are it may be the real thing. If it is, keep it to yourself.
 
And when u go back, bring 2 lookouts, 4-5 armed guards and your Attorney. And just to be safe...have someone create a diversion on the other side of town. 😱 A getaway boat would help , too.
 
Holy mother...
Is that yellow sand?
I think you are going to need a rather large can-opener.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150713_152805.webp
    IMG_20150713_152805.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
I have navigated a lot of ships up that bay, and man are those tidal ranges big, and currents swift. There's a good chance it's a steamer trunk and could be pretty old. Dig that sucker up and you may be surprised with what you find!

Good luck.

Steve
 
Certainly looks like a lid to an old "Steamer Trunk " Good luck !
 
did you GPS it for the next time round, walk with the water as it recedes give ya more time for the dig lol
 
good luck. If you don't make another post we know what happen. Don't kiss and tell.
 
Somehow I can't help but feel like it is April 1st all over again.

LOL I was going to say If this were March 31st or Near :laughing7:

Don't post your face or any Landmarks :thumbsup:

If you get a visit, you were just messing around :thumbsup:

anyway it Doesn't look Old enough to be pirate related to me.
but Good Luck ! Keep us posted
 
Last edited:
And when u go back, bring 2 lookouts, 4-5 armed guards and your Attorney. And just to be safe...have someone create a diversion on the other side of town.  A getaway boat would help , too.

Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!

No Lawyers !!!!!

that would guarantee 20 Years from Now the Lawyers would be Wealthy &
you would still get their Bill
 
Keep us updated!
 
GOOD LUCK ON THE BOX AND I HOPE ITS FULL OF RARE COINS AND JEWELRY . THE LIVE OPENING OF MICKS TREASURE CHEST , STAY TUNE .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom