What's new

Found on beach!

mandemick

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO I found this today on the beach in the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick Canada.....the tide starting coming up fast. Any clue as to what type of chest this is? IMG_20150713_152805.webp
 
Upvote 24
Updates Updates Updates Updates
 
no updates usually means bogus post ....
 
It was probably devoid of treasure, but you can't argue with the fact that the trunk is a treasure in and of itself, likely lost close to 100 years ago. Anything inside would just be a bonus (in my opinion anyway). I've found my share of treasure washed up on beaches, but honestly nothing as massive as a trunk/treasure chest. Truth be told if I ever found a treasure that took up the entire inside of a trunk I would probably never tell anyone, not even my T-net friends :laughing7:
 
Only way anyone would know if I did is if they noticed my mailing address was Tahiti......
 
No you didn't. I'm serious. Take my word for it. I know how exciting something like this may seem, too good to be true, but chances are it may be the real thing. If it is, keep it to yourself.
Exactly dony say a thing...but since you already did have you been back out?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
 
Put on a wet suit . Rent a dredging ridge go after it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
 
An interesting find. But it's no treasure chest. Nor is it a chest, or a container. It's piece of steel off of some type of machinery. Probably late 1800's to the 1930s' somewhere in there. It almost looks like leather. You should have blurred the photo a bit to give it that Lochness Monster feel. Still, it is interesting.
 
Last edited:
An interesting find. But it's no treasure chest. Nor is it a chest, or a container. It's piece of steel off of some type of machinery. Probably late 1800's to the 1930s' somewhere in there. It almost looks like leather. You should have blurred the photo a bit to give it that Lochness Monster feel. Still, it is interesting.
I too thought heavy industry rather than chest or safe.
 
Well,,

It's now September 13th and the OP started the thread on July 13th.
Either it was a winner and the OP is reclining on a beach with Kanacki and Crow or it was a loser and they just bagged the thread.
In posts like this I like to THINK the OP was a winner (but deep down I know otherwise).
But still the SUSPENSE is ,,,,,,,,,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom