What's new

found on the farm. Solved: Arch Supports

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Found this on a farm recently.

Two pieces of metal attached by only one of the rivets. the other rivet has a corrisponding hole on the other piece of metal.

The third rivet on the other side does not attach to the second piece of metal. It would seem to swivel on the one rivet that is attached to both pieces.

Cleaning revealed some numbers which I can't entirely make out.

I can see 25, 1908. but before that it looks like JEE which doesn't make sense to me.

Below that I see maybe the end of a pat. number?

Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • Pic1.webp
    Pic1.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Pic2.webp
    Pic2.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 255
  • pic3.webp
    pic3.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 267
Re: found on the farm.

Ive seen these before, for some reason I remember it having to do with shoes :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:



Tim
 
Upvote 0
Re: found on the farm.

doublet2a said:
Ive seen these before, for some reason I remember it having to do with shoes :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:



Tim


I was thinking the same thing .. perhaps arch supports .. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Re: found on the farm.

Haha wow great ID guys. Pat. by Dr Scholls. I would have never thought it was what it is.
 

Attachments

  • footeazer.webp
    footeazer.webp
    14 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0
Re: found on the farm.

Congratulations on the quick ID,all those Id seen were lose inside the shoe, so this had Me puzzled
HH,Mont
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom