What's new

FOUND ONE !

Zofchak

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Excaliburs, Sovereign GT and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
X-8 has been acquired! =)
 
Re: WANTED Sunray X-8 Coil

I would hate to tell you but as a Sun Ray dealer, there is not much of a profit at all in these products. I would be surprised if anyone offers a lower price than $199.95 plus s/h. This is the minimum price.

www.fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com

There is a seperate link for Sun Ray products on the left side of the page. They are excellent coils, however there is only enough profit to cover the shipping cost to the shop and a few dollars more, thats it. If you want a brand new one, please contact me, they are pretty hard to find used because everyone loves them so much. My price is the same as above, and I really can not give any discounts on these.

John DeArmitt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom