SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron P. and myself did a little detecting on an old farm in Zebulon NC on 1-23-10. Went to a site where an old two story house from the late 1800's once stood. Unfortunately it was torn down some years ago and there were hay rolls standing in the area that was the front yard. We found a a lot of scrap iron, soda cans and nails galore! There were a couple big old Pecan trees that we kept getting good signals by but the finds turned out to be a bunch of bottle caps >:( I found a toy truck, 1971 memorial cent, a house key, a few bullet shells and some whatsits. Ron found a memorial penny, a tractor tire valve and a very old looking ring with some twisted wire on it? Did not find much of worth but we got some good exercise and fresh country air.

Attachments

• 1-23-10.jpg
    1-23-10.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 726
  • JUNK.jpg
    JUNK.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 735
  • 1-23-10.jpg
    1-23-10.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 732
  • JUNK.jpg
    JUNK.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 730
Upvote 0

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
That bucket looks like my banner finds. ;D Congrats on the truck.
Dman

OP
OP
SkyPirate

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky said:
Nice day's diggeriering.

:icon_thumright:

The middle shell casing is from a .17 HMR... It should have an H on it. I have been seeing more and more of those lately..

The one on the right MIGHT be a .30-06, and the one on the left is either a .30-30 or a .32 Winchester.

Actually the little shell in the middle has a W on it, I think it is a .22 varmint and the one on the left is a 30-30 WIN Frontier, the other is a 1954 LC?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions