What's new

Found some Lead

Digginman

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,569
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Right on the road I live on. I have found a few relics in my yard.

DM
 

Attachments

  • lead.webp
    lead.webp
    100.4 KB · Views: 274
  • lead.webp
    lead.webp
    100.4 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
Nice Minnies. Is that a coin on the top right? The oldest thing in my yard so far has been a couple of Busch Bavarian beer cans. ;D
 
I guess that is what we would call destiny.
Awesome finds DM!! There must be more.
Good luck in your travels "all the way" to that hunting site. ;D

Smiles!
BDoo
 
diggummup said:
Nice Minnies. Is that a coin on the top right? The oldest thing in my yard so far has been a couple of Busch Bavarian beer cans. ;D

No, it's a flattened (shot) musket ball.

DM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom