Found some Magestic gold today!!!........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here are some pics from my last few hunts.
Chucky and an ear ring from the water
Tot lot hunt nets 3 cars, 3 tokens, a key, and some clad.
This morning in the water I got a nice stainless ring, a gold dollar coin, some clad, a spoon, a barrett, some keys and a nice gold eagle pendant.

Attachments

• DSC06855.JPG
    DSC06855.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC06856.JPG
    DSC06856.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC06858.JPG
    DSC06858.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC06860.JPG
    DSC06860.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC06861.JPG
    DSC06861.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 185
Luv that Eagle, Mike! You know what you can do if you don't want it! LOL Sure glad one of us is getting out.

HH
Desertfox

Nice finds Mike. :icon_thumright: Cool eagle pendant and ring. Don't you wish you found more of those $1 coins?

HH

p.s. Your eagle reminded me of a pic I took in SD this past June. We met up with some gents who were raising funds for the National Eagle Center while traveling with a rehabilitated eagle. Here is Angel's pic:

Attachments

• 566comp.jpg
    566comp.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 178
Michiganne said:
Nice finds Mike. :icon_thumright: Cool eagle pendant and ring. Don't you wish you found more of those $1 coins?

HH

p.s. Your eagle reminded me of a pic I took in SD this past June. We met up with some gents who were raising funds for the National Eagle Center while traveling with a rehabilitated eagle. Here is Angel's pic:

WOW!!!! What an awesome pic of that eagle. :icon_thumleft:

Great assortment of goodies there Mike! That Eagle is an awesome find. WTG! :icon_thumleft:

thats a very cool gold eagle pendant....cool stuff, good hunting Mike!

Gotta be great to be in the water when it's this hot. Cool finds, I like the gold eagle the best! ffd

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back