What's new

Found some silver today 5-12-08

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
I went to two local banks today and bought some hand rolls. Each bank had approx $200 worth.

All of the rolls were clad......except for one roll. One roll had 2- 64-s and 10- 40%s. The first roll I opened from the second bank was the one with the silver, so I thought I hit the jackpot and all of them would be great. This bank does not have a coin machine so all halves brought in are rolled. I guess someone dropped off the good ones at the same time because they were all together in a roll. Some of the other rolls were clearly checked for silver because they had slits down one side.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
That a great snag Jim :thumbsup: 12 keepers out of 200.00 is damn good especially with those 2 heavy metal 64s 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom