S searcherman Jr. Member Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 73 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Garrett Gti 2500, Fisher F75 LTD Black May 16, 2010 #1 Out of two boxes of halves I found 27- 40 % percenters and 1- 90% percent, first boxes I have searched. I'm hooked! Upvote 0
Out of two boxes of halves I found 27- 40 % percenters and 1- 90% percent, first boxes I have searched. I'm hooked!
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 May 16, 2010 #2
A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 16, 2010 #3 You did real well ! keep on going - Argentium.
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 May 16, 2010 #4
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS May 16, 2010 #5 dang, u got a lotta silver, at least compared to my scores, i usually get around 1-2 silvers per box!
dang, u got a lotta silver, at least compared to my scores, i usually get around 1-2 silvers per box!