John Green
Tenderfoot
Greetings,
while looking for quartz, I found these stones. Would you be so kind to help me identify it? I think there is some piece of pottery, then maybe grinding stone and probably arrowhead, not sure thought. Location - Europe - Czech republic. Thanks.
while looking for quartz, I found these stones. Would you be so kind to help me identify it? I think there is some piece of pottery, then maybe grinding stone and probably arrowhead, not sure thought. Location - Europe - Czech republic. Thanks.
Attachments
-
DSC_0045.webp248.4 KB · Views: 85 -
DSC_0070.webp256.5 KB · Views: 66 -
DSC_0071.webp230.3 KB · Views: 65 -
DSC_0072.webp242 KB · Views: 66 -
DSC_0073.webp218 KB · Views: 67 -
DSC_0074.webp212.4 KB · Views: 62 -
DSC_0075.webp189.4 KB · Views: 60 -
DSC_0076.webp219.5 KB · Views: 62 -
DSC_0077.webp247.2 KB · Views: 65 -
DSC_0078.webp158.4 KB · Views: 62 -
DSC_0079.webp153.4 KB · Views: 68 -
DSC_0080.webp223.2 KB · Views: 65 -
DSC_0081.webp199.5 KB · Views: 59 -
DSC_0082.webp242.5 KB · Views: 67 -
DSC_0083.webp241.4 KB · Views: 71 -
DSC_0084.webp200.7 KB · Views: 65







