What's new

Found some thawed ground myself!

BFR

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
384
Reaction score
585
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower thumb knuckle Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MOVED TO FINDS!!

BFR
 

Attachments

  • 20190321_160001.webp
    20190321_160001.webp
    956.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 20190327_193033-1.webp
    20190327_193033-1.webp
    519.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 20190327_192746-1.webp
    20190327_192746-1.webp
    197.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Nice! I like the lic. plate. Still thawing here. Snowing this a.m.
 
MOVED TO FINDS!!

BFR

I'm surprised in all this time since the post, no one has asked or mentioned the find in the first pic, which looks to be a gold ring?
 
Anyone near Ann Arbor
 
I'm surprised in all this time since the post, no one has asked or mentioned the find in the first pic, which looks to be a gold ring?

I thought it was. It is the gold junk jewelry in the second Pic.

BFR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom