A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jun 21, 2015 #1 I went after lunch to two fields in the next county and found these. I really like this one. Upvote 0
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2015 #2 Those three are very nice.
Trooper733 Sr. Member Joined Apr 3, 2013 Messages 390 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Oklahoma Detector(s) used Whites V3i,Whites DFX, Whites TRX, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Other Jun 21, 2015 #3 Sweet finds
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2015 #4 I like that 1st one to. Killer for sure with that red tip. I bet if you soaked it in water for about an hour the colors would really pop
I like that 1st one to. Killer for sure with that red tip. I bet if you soaked it in water for about an hour the colors would really pop
M Mark Todd Hero Member Joined Apr 22, 2014 Messages 706 Reaction score 689 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2015 #5 Nice ones and really nice "ONE"!
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2015 #6 As always, you make me really miss Georgia. Thanks
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,707 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2015 #7 One of these days I would like to tag along just to watch you find points!
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2015 #8 Nice Americus
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2015 #9 Those are beautiful! I wish I had those in my area!
R riverrocks64 Full Member Joined Apr 9, 2010 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location mayo,florida Jun 22, 2015 #10 nice ones
R riverrocks64 Full Member Joined Apr 9, 2010 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location mayo,florida Jun 22, 2015 #11 I find the same types here in N.Florida
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2015 #12 Very nice points, you can tell the first one was heated a little. As always great finds.
Mr.Waffles Full Member Joined Mar 27, 2015 Messages 127 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Location South West Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 22, 2015 #13 I really enjoy the quality and the color of all of your finds, but also the size impresses me. It seems like all of the points you post pics of are huge. Thanks for sharing!
I really enjoy the quality and the color of all of your finds, but also the size impresses me. It seems like all of the points you post pics of are huge. Thanks for sharing!