What's new

Found the little lady sitting in the dirt. A first for me.

Old River

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Made about a two hr. hunt this morning, and found a little lady sitting in the dirt. 1858-0 Half Dime. Found some other odds, and ends, and a little ring. The Half dime is the first for me. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • 1858-0 Half Dime.webp
    1858-0 Half Dime.webp
    63 KB · Views: 924
  • 1858-0 Half Dime lady.webp
    1858-0 Half Dime lady.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 922
  • Lady in the dirt.webp
    Lady in the dirt.webp
    100.2 KB · Views: 917
  • Dug Half Dime.webp
    Dug Half Dime.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 901
Upvote 0
Awesome find congrats.
 
WTG!! It would be nice to find one.
 
You never know what kind of signal those half dimes will give you! My first two both rang up as quarters; imagine the shock when these tiny little disks showed up. Congrats on your first!
 
This was a great find for me. I believe I can say that after reading a book I bought the other day contributed to my finding it. The book "Where to Find Treasure, by Dick Stout's". I didn't realize the mistakes I was making until I read it. It would probably do everyone good to read it. The thing he talked about described me to a tee. Thanks for the commets, and Happy Hunting to everone.
 
OHHH! Dat's sooo purdy, River! Happy dance find for sure!!

Glad ya found her!! :icon_thumright:

Nana :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom