What's new

Found these, Another ID please

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went looking through some old coins I had sitting in a box and found these. Searched online yesterday and thought I had them identified as Korean tokens of some sort. Stopped by my Korean Grocers last night to see if I could have them interpreted but she tells me they're not Korean. Anybody here recognize them? Also I found quite a few other old coins from several countries in Europe, Asia, South America, Australia and the Caribbean. Dates range from the 1940's to the 1980's. Is there a good website that ID's coins as to metal content? I think some of the coins may be silver and want to make sure before I put them on EBAY.
 

Attachments

  • asian coins.webp
    asian coins.webp
    88.1 KB · Views: 317
Upvote 0
Japanese 5 yen, c. 1959-89.

Brass. Retail value is around 10¢, VF.
 
Thanks!
 
Your coin I believe is 1974.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom