Bass2448

Jan 11, 2014
Mississippi
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are my finds of the day.. 1544392_712616068759133_154971550_n.jpg1911696_712616112092462_1088850433_n.jpg

Upvote 4
Bass2448,

What did they sound like? LOL

Mike

Nothing I couldnt get a word out of them..

Interesting looking site. What's the structure or whatever down at the bottom of the gully?

OK..On a serious note they were used as a alternative access to a river ferry when the water level was high which was most of the time..Its now about a 100 foot drop from the top to where the river is I wish I had taken more photos but across from the steps there are two cliffs the high bank had a road cut into it so you could access the ferry with your mode of transportation... A poorly thought out plan by someone it was only used for about 4 or 5 years then relocated about three miles up-river..Ive visited it oh atleast ten times over the years just now taking pics of it didnt seem to important to me when I was younger funny how time makes you see things in a whole new light...But its a very cool piece of history to that area... Hope this kinda helps yall get an idea of the layout and purpose...Even being the poorly laid out plan it was...Still cool...

Have you detected around it... :icon_scratch: Right where the people would get on the ferry, in where the water is or was. Could have some good finds still in there. :dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

Kewl History and picture , looks like a Sweet Catch Hole near the bottom ? I Would Start in the Hole at the bottom and work up ... H.H. :skullflag:

Is it just me or the picture on the right if trees where taken way and steps kinda looks like George Washington or maybe indian chief.Now look everybody don't laugh I haven't had my meds.I really see a nose and man I will leave this alone.....

Is it just me or the picture on the right if trees where taken way and steps kinda looks like George Washington or maybe indian chief.Now look everybody don't laugh I haven't had my meds.I really see a nose and man I will leave this alone.....

So that's where they buried him! :)

OK Sutphin, So I haven't had my meds this morning yet so I scrolled back up and I will be dadgum if it ain't a cool likeness of one or the other. Come on Bass, give us some more info, we are intrigued!

warning " Danger ",, reason why there are building inspectors today , stairway to the ER or morgue ..

I see the Indian Chief or GW snoz profile , no meds , that's Krazy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back