Found this beautiful treasure and i was curious to a possible date or value. It was around 5 to 7 inches in the woods in roots and rocks. Thanks.

nathan reale

Greenie
Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fresh from the woods about 6in down in roots. Sounded like a piece of wire or can slaw. Equinox 800 15in coil. Before and after photos. In the ground I thought it was a gold snake. Crazy wierd find. Completely unexpected. Obviously lmao. Probably was a bracelet at one time. But someone liked it as a snake instead. No signs of where it could have been connected anyways. Dig all those targets!!! It weighs 1 ounce of sterling and feels like a dead snake in your hand. Completely beautiful 😍 not to mention ot scared the shit out of me digging around looking for it and a green eyed snake pops out. I made a video during the dig after I found the head and shit myself lol.
20230601_121715.jpg

Attachments

• 20230601_152606.jpg
    20230601_152606.jpg
    884.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 20230602_111539.jpg
    20230602_111539.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 196
Upvote 50

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fresh from the woods about 6in down in roots. Sounded like a piece of wire or can slaw. Equinox 800 15in coil. Before and after photos. In the ground I thought it was a gold snake. Crazy wierd find. Completely unexpected. Obviously lmao. Probably was a bracelet at one time. But someone liked it as a snake instead. No signs of where it could have been connected anyways. Dig all those targets!!! It weighs 1 ounce of sterling and feels like a dead snake in your hand. Completely beautiful 😍 not to mention ot scared the shit out of me digging around looking for it and a green eyed snake pops out. I made a video during the dig after I found the head and shit myself lol.
View attachment 2087729
Best kind of snake to find😁 Any makers marks or markings on it. I’d test it for sure. Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

OP
OP
nathan reale

nathan reale

Greenie
Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It did not connect... It wraps.
Like this.
Also...
Do a search "Vintage snake bracelet".
Also.. might want to do a test as well... these have been made out of all types of metals.
I will bet you will find the exact match.
View attachment 2087869

Do a search "Vintage snake bracelet".
Also.. might want to do a test as well... these have been made out of all types of metals.
Not even close lmao 🤣 it's loose just like a dead snake. No wrapping going on. Thanks for your info. I have access to the internet as well and haven't found a exact match. There's ine close that's vintage and around 1500. I could only dream. Says sterling on the head. Thanks

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat! Something you would expect to find among the treasures of a pharaonic tomb.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread