What's new

Found this button at a civil war site !! Did I get lucky ??

digger dad

Full Member
Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
185
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
Va
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this button at a site I have been digging civil war relics . It's hard to see but the letters are P S R . image.webp
 
Upvote 16
not sure. maybe the thread title? awesome find.
One of "The" Best Finds of the year so far. If he wasn't a newbie on his first post this would be BANNER all day! I guess there are VERY FEW of us that actually know what this is! :icon_scratch:
 
Last edited:
I actually had to go back and see if it got deleted for some reason.
 
Just stumbled across the thread as well... Incredible piece of American history. My first post on here was a pair of British regimental button lol had no idea what I had dig. Congrats :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom