ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX Oct 23, 2010 #1 It has written on it free land in cursive. Anybody know about it. the second pic is of the back side. It was in real bad shape. I soaked it in lemon juice over night. I found it at a site with a long history Attachments CIMG0354.webp 57 KB · Views: 171 CIMG0355.webp 50.2 KB · Views: 150
It has written on it free land in cursive. Anybody know about it. the second pic is of the back side. It was in real bad shape. I soaked it in lemon juice over night. I found it at a site with a long history
duggap Bronze Member Joined Dec 11, 2007 Messages 2,056 Reaction score 1,053 Golden Thread 0 Location Chattanooga, TN Detector(s) used Tosoro Bandido Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 23, 2010 #2 Freeland made overalls and trousers from about 1904 to 1970s. Upvote 0
ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX Oct 23, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for the info Upvote 0