Mercer87nc
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2017
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
all jokes aside, keep it in water outside your house somewhere safe until you can get it drilled by someone who knows what they are doing.Anyone know the value of this? It's confederate with a boremann fuse
I certainly don't claim to have the best eyes in the world, but I don't see a punch mark on the fuse, so I guess it is dropped? If it is, the digger may want to note that when he goes back. Where there's one, maybe there are others very nearby (like in the same hole or a couple feet away) as opposed to moderately scattered, as might be indicative when hunting a zone where unexploded spherical rounds eventually ended up after bouncing around for a good distance.
Do you mean a "punch mark" like the hole in the fuse on TCBG lower picture.?
Good idea as well.
Yes, but as I said, my eyes aren't that great. To me the item does not look punched. TCBG's first pic looks punched between the 2 and 3. I just couldn't see one on Mercer87nc's shell, leading me to think it was dropped...