Found this killer spot and some Yahoo comes up and tries to claim it.

My Dad and I met a guy detecting last week, but I guess that wasn't you....

Skippy,

Thanks for the chuckles....would you settle for a silver plated find....here's my crappy plated bracelet from this morning....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00926.JPG
    DSC00926.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 69
We need a task force to study drunk posting... 8-)

Twenty pounds of roofing nails broadcast like seed should do the trick. :tongue3:

Twenty pounds of roofing nails broadcast like seed should do the trick. :tongue3:
Dang Deft you must be an old fart like me! Read some guy did that in the 50s, figured it'd work for my situation so used it in the 60s. .22 brass mixed with can slaw is an excellent deterrent to scatter the noobs! Don't ask me how I know this.......

Dang Deft you must be an old fart like me! Read some guy did that in the 50s, figured it'd work for my situation so used it in the 60s. .22 brass mixed with can slaw is an excellent deterrent to scatter the noobs! Don't ask me how I know this.......

Well, I've never been called an old fart, yet, but I do seem to spend more time reading while on the can! :happysmiley:

Mid-day chuckle, YAY! :laughing7:

I read the other guys story on f.b. the other day. I wouldn't tell where to hunt at either.

Well, for a moment there, You had me. Wait until I post days 3 and 4. that should give you some more fun!

Are you off your meds again? Wtf I was sitting here reading that BS then thinking is Skippy a chic or a gay dude after the "good looking" comment.

My bad. I'm getting old. Read it on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back