What's new

Found this last night...?

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
When I pulled it out of the grownd, I thought is was just a cap to like "chap-stick" or something like thing until I saw the writing on it.
I says "Elisabeth Post", does anyone know what means and what this thing is???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0481.webp
    IMG_0481.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0482.webp
    IMG_0482.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0483.webp
    IMG_0483.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_0486.webp
    IMG_0486.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 370
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Was the hole in the side punched. Meaning, is there a tab(on the inside) where a punch went through?
Newt
 
Upvote 0
Elisabeth Post = Name figure out time frame the research.
 
Upvote 0
La Beep said:
Elisabeth Post = Name figure out time frame the research.
I looked it up and I got some celebrity that was definatly not around when this style of writing was used.
Newt said:
Was the hole in the side punched. Meaning, is there a tab(on the inside) where a punch went through?
Newt
I noticed that also, I have no idea why it is there tho.
 
Upvote 0
Here is a rouge container. Check the signature.
 

Attachments

  • Elizabeth.webp
    Elizabeth.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 370
Upvote 0
GopherDaGold said:
Here is a rouge container. Check the signature.
That looks VERY simmilar, but not exact. The "i" in you picture is not dotted and the "o" in yours has a loop thru it and in mine doesn't. It's possible :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Wow! Really? Ok. ::)
 
Upvote 0
The signatures on both pieces are nearly identical. Your reply caught me off guard. :wink:
I was just about to look up the word 'nitpicking' in my dictionary ;D
 
Upvote 0
Its the same. Look at the E and the P.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom