Frankyg Sr. Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 394 Reaction score 231 Golden Thread 0 Location Isle Of Anglesey Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac GTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2019 #1 Hi Everyone. I'm struggling to identify this badly corroded metal detecting find. I thought at first that it was an old halfpenny but the design on the reverse has me stumped...it is 130mm diameter. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Possibly Arabic?
Hi Everyone. I'm struggling to identify this badly corroded metal detecting find. I thought at first that it was an old halfpenny but the design on the reverse has me stumped...it is 130mm diameter. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Possibly Arabic?
Frankyg Sr. Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 394 Reaction score 231 Golden Thread 0 Location Isle Of Anglesey Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac GTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2019 Thread Owner #2 Halfpenny 18th Century Devon 1796 Plymouth, Spinning Wheel and Loom : A145 L972 : Auction Prices I think this is it. Upvote 0
Halfpenny 18th Century Devon 1796 Plymouth, Spinning Wheel and Loom : A145 L972 : Auction Prices I think this is it.
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2019 #3 Sure is WOW great ID Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Jul 5, 2019 #4 Nailed it, great find, great ID!! Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2019 #5 Holy moly freakin cool coin and ID Upvote 0