D dutchoven Jr. Member Joined Mar 12, 2010 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 14, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I posted a few months ago some of the megalodon teeth etc that we found on the beach that had numerous bones etc on it. I just now found this in our stash of items and was always curious as to what it could have been. Thoughts? Attachments photo.webp 52.9 KB · Views: 671
I posted a few months ago some of the megalodon teeth etc that we found on the beach that had numerous bones etc on it. I just now found this in our stash of items and was always curious as to what it could have been. Thoughts?
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,365 Reaction score 1,314 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Jun 14, 2010 #2 Looks like a Tilly bone to me.
Sundancer Full Member Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 194 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort White, Florida Detector(s) used DFX, Tesoro Lobo Jul 17, 2010 #3 Harry is one of the VERY BEST. :-)