What's new

Found this sign Huh??

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,922
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
I was looking at stoneware on line and found this...
 

Attachments

  • Toilet sign.webp
    Toilet sign.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 131
Thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:
 
The rest of you have to pee in the aisles.
 
I hope I never see a disabled elderly pregnant child.
 
Shame on them for allowing disabled elderly pregnant white children when others deserve our help so much more.

Racists.
 
Maybe the same idiot that made that sign made the Do Not Littah signs that are on some highways in massachuetts
 
Can you get a ticket for parking your B*tt in a handicap stall? ???
 
I wonder if it got the toilet's attention?
 
And when you're finished, make sure that you...
DSCN3697.webp
 
Time to deliver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom