jezza85
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2019
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was metal detecting a beach where i`m from and I found this strange looking object. It is completely covered with a thick layer of sand and stuff. Should I peel it off and clean it to see what the real object is or will I ruin it?
I found a coin next to where i found the object which seemed very old. It had a crust all around it which i peeled of but the coin is unreadable.
I found a coin next to where i found the object which seemed very old. It had a crust all around it which i peeled of but the coin is unreadable.
My initial thought is that it has to do with the corsairs or an old ship visiting the island as there is so much history.







