What's new

Found this Spot finally!

Sandog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
2,218
Reaction score
5,573
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inspired by VP Navy's log I went back thru a bag of what I thought were all non-US coins. Found a few unexpected coins.
1888.webp
DSCN4557.webp
DSCN4559.webp
DSCN4563.webpDSCN4566.webpDSCN4567.webpDSCN4568.webp
 
Don't have the energy to do anything close to VP Navy's log. On day 4 of positive Covid for wife and I. But I did some quick inventory of my bag of foreign coins.
US (didn't realize they were there) 4 pennies. 1929, and an '09 log cabin, plus one plastic.
Aruba-1
Columbia-1
Venezuela-1
Unknown-2
Singapore-1
Republica Italiana-1
Greece-1
Bermuda-1
republic of Kenya-1
Trinidad and Tobago-1
Mexico-3, Including an 1888
Ireland-1
Bahamas-2
Cuba-8
Euros:
Spain-11
RF-2
Unknown-13
Tokens-6
Mystic Good Luck Coin-1
England-8
Canada-21

No surprise that Canada provided the most coins. When we talk about the Fall color change down here we are referring to car tags.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom