C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2018 #1 I found this Sunday too I forgot about I had it in my backpack it looks like a bowl I cleaned it up & it has polish in the bowl & looks to be pecked on too! Any opinions? Attachments image.webp 781.7 KB · Views: 108 image.webp 1 MB · Views: 96 image.webp 965.4 KB · Views: 101 image.webp 1.7 MB · Views: 99 image.webp 961.1 KB · Views: 101 image.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 109 Upvote 0
I found this Sunday too I forgot about I had it in my backpack it looks like a bowl I cleaned it up & it has polish in the bowl & looks to be pecked on too! Any opinions?
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Feb 20, 2018 #2 Sounds like it has definite possibilities!..............Especially if that was found where you found the other stuff. I'd be keeping it.
Sounds like it has definite possibilities!..............Especially if that was found where you found the other stuff. I'd be keeping it.
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2018 #3 quito said: Sounds like it has definite possibilities!..............Especially if that was found where you found the other stuff. I'd be keeping it. Click to expand... You can probably be pretty certain that your hand is not the first hand to hold this.
quito said: Sounds like it has definite possibilities!..............Especially if that was found where you found the other stuff. I'd be keeping it. Click to expand... You can probably be pretty certain that your hand is not the first hand to hold this.