What's new

Found this today. Any Ideas?

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Got this today. Think it is made of copper? It is 3 inches long by 2.3 inches wide.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3044.webp
    100_3044.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 441
  • 100_3044.webp
    100_3044.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 432
It might be an antique picture hanger and might be upside down. Just a guess. Can you clean it up and take another pic? Any markings?
 
Upvote 0
Gypsy Heart said:
I agree with Big Cy...either that or Industrial Strength Garter :D

I don't think that I would want to run into any lady that would ware that thing as a garter!
 
Upvote 0
It could be a hook of some sort. Or if the piece have been bent from original position (hook portion) combined with missing portion of relic, it may have been a small cross.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom