What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found this yesterday - button?

dan_s28

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
I found this yesterday at an old school yard.
I think it is a button. Any help would be great - school was in the south.

Thanks,
Dan
 

Attachments

  • button1.webp
    button1.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 108
  • button2.webp
    button2.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 97
Don't know, but that is definitely an Celtic font "A"
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10.33.47 AM.webp
    Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 10.33.47 AM.webp
    185.4 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0
I might be getting my memories and wires crossed, but I swear we had something similar posted before, not that I can find it. That find, I think was IDed as a lid to a black powder tin.

Again I could be mis-rembering, or confusing and combining different posts on here.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom