N njdetector Greenie Joined Nov 26, 2014 Messages 16 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Central NJ Detector(s) used Whites Spectra V3i Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2015 #1 Is this a bike head badge? I found it in an area with coins from 1894 to 1959. Anybody have any idea of the brand/date? It is a well done piece of heavy copper. Upvote 2
Is this a bike head badge? I found it in an area with coins from 1894 to 1959. Anybody have any idea of the brand/date? It is a well done piece of heavy copper.
Dr. Witty Hero Member Joined Jan 8, 2015 Messages 537 Reaction score 810 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 7, 2015 #2 Looks like a badge to an old padlock. Although it is rounded, but not as round as what I think would be needed to go on a bikes head tube.
Looks like a badge to an old padlock. Although it is rounded, but not as round as what I think would be needed to go on a bikes head tube.