What's new

Found this yesterday with my 3 center. Need ID ing.

JUNKYARD DOG

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
754
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
Just cant figure this thing out, the back shows two spots that look like it was attached to something. Any help is appreciated. HH JYD
 

Attachments

  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 304
  • 032.webp
    032.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 315
Is the item silver?
 
Upvote 0
Im sorry I forgot to post but I believe its brass, I shined it up with Brasso.
BuckleBoy said:
Is the item silver?
 
Upvote 0
Part of a book clasp?

Just guessing...

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Part of a document clip, spring loaded with anotherpiece just like it to make a bic clip or clamp to hold papers. Bob
 
Upvote 0
Cover for an air intake like on the side of your computer? Don't mean that's where it came from, but that's where it may have been used on some type machinery. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom