Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My location is Tacoma WA.
I've located a treasure that resides in Oregon. Not folk lore . I located a treasure. I don't know if anybody has ever located a treasure before. But make sure your sitting down when you do !
What I need help with is, somebody that has a metal detector that can seek gold at a depth of 5 feet. We don't need to walk around all day I narrowed it down to a 10' by 10' area . I'm 100% sure of location. I'll do all the digging . If there's a person out there with this gear I will split the treasure with you . At a depth of 5 feet we will recover either 60 or 120 solid Oregon beaver coins. I assume all treasure hunters know these coins are priceless. And very rare. Last one sold at 400k . Just 1 . I read an article about the coins and funny thing is . It states there's only 60 known left to exist . So I'm leaning on 60 in the hole . Not 120 .
So . Bring gear and get rich. Easy . If nobody has this gear is there a spot anybody knows about that rents the equipment I need?
I know half the people on here probably doubt my find. I 100% don't care. And I 100% know where it is. So you can either be about it . Or sit at home and read about it . Let me know if I can post my contact info on here . When we meet up I will show you some proof . Thanks guys
Beaver coins... I know a treasure hunter who lives in Washington. He told me a story about a beaver gold coin cache. Another person asked him to metal detect for it and get a split. Are you that person? If you are try asking him again and I will try to help out.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
take on ARC with "have you ever found a treasure".... that should be fun...
right on right on right on

Take this.....

jkjhkjhkjh.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I like your thinking . There's no way I would drive to the site without having armed eyes on the brains of the operation. Just because I'm new on this site , does not mean I'm not government trained to handle myself. If what you stated happened it would be a vacation without a return flight . Not sure how financially prepared for brought into this but if you'd like to compare portfolios I'm sure we can plan a date for that . Sir I think your a worry wort and therefore will never take the step forward to finding a treasure. But a believe you for sure have the IQ to locate one. Thanks have a great day

Read my post and understand the answer was presented there.
IF you did comprehend it , what 2 box are you in possession of?
And if not in possession of one , why are you here on T-Net creating a personal alleged "help what do I need" thread?

That I don't know if you have legal access to the property and an attorney on retainer experienced in claims against recovered treasure has nothing to do with my portfolio. It's fine.
I have no interest in depleting it in court battles over ill gotten gains though.
Nor would I violate the ethics here on this site by being involved in an illegal recovery.

Till you demonstrate legality , there's a red flag on interest in having anything to do with being on your alleged site.
A cautionary thing for would be treasure hunters like yourself to consider. (Just in case they don't have your portfolio to fall back on after claims start being filed. Or arrest. Or both.)

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
take on ARC with "have you ever found a treasure".... that should be fun...
I will add.

I personally have never found a buried treasure... or any "treasure" in the truest sense.
So... the answer to that question would be no.

But i sure saw alot of it when i was a kid.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent my friend in Washington an email. I know when he went to metal detect for the cache of Oregan Beaver coins, ground minerals were a big problem.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I sent my friend in Washington an email. I know when he went to metal detect for the cache of Oregan Beaver coins, ground minerals were a big problem.
This cache you don't need any metal detector even.
Just a shovel
10'x10' and a 100% guarantee at 5' down.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I remember is the cache was buried in either glass gallon bottle (or jug?) on an old site possibly store or trading post (mill site?). Can't quite remember for sure what had been on the property.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
All I can say if I knew where a treasure was like you are describing I would tell absolutely no one I would dig it myself and never tell anyone. I personally do not like sharing especially if you are talking the kind of Dollar value you are talking, Im a greedy sun of a gun LOL (insert any word you want to) LOL

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gee out of pure boredom I did the Google image of the Oregon Beaver Coin.
Guess how many are on the page.
Drum roll please..........
60 it seems.
I didn't have a shovel.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All I can say if I knew where a treasure was like you are describing I would tell absolutely no one I would dig it myself and never tell anyone. I personally do not like sharing especially if you are talking the kind of Dollar value you are talking, Im a greedy sun of a gun LOL (insert any word you want to) LOL
To think on how many likes I've given you over the years.
And you now disclose that you're greedy....:laughing7:

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My location is Tacoma WA.
I've located a treasure that resides in Oregon. Not folk lore . I located a treasure. I don't know if anybody has ever located a treasure before. But make sure your sitting down when you do !
What I need help with is, somebody that has a metal detector that can seek gold at a depth of 5 feet. We don't need to walk around all day I narrowed it down to a 10' by 10' area . I'm 100% sure of location. I'll do all the digging . If there's a person out there with this gear I will split the treasure with you . At a depth of 5 feet we will recover either 60 or 120 solid Oregon beaver coins. I assume all treasure hunters know these coins are priceless. And very rare. Last one sold at 400k . Just 1 . I read an article about the coins and funny thing is . It states there's only 60 known left to exist . So I'm leaning on 60 in the hole . Not 120 .
So . Bring gear and get rich. Easy . If nobody has this gear is there a spot anybody knows about that rents the equipment I need?
I know half the people on here probably doubt my find. I 100% don't care. And I 100% know where it is. So you can either be about it . Or sit at home and read about it . Let me know if I can post my contact info on here . When we meet up I will show you some proof . Thanks guys
tell you what I have a gold patch I have been working some place in Arizona if you come out and dig every target I locate I will cut you in on a share of the gold

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
To think on how many likes I've given you over the years.
And you now disclose that you're greedy....:laughing7:
why should I be any different from anyone else I made him an offer LOL, my luck if he did take me up on my offer thats when I would find the Largest nugget ever found and I would have to share it LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread