P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2015 #1 found in a half box this week. "trick" 2 headed 69-D in medal orientation weighing 10.6 grams. makes up for no silver coins dug this week-----yet. skilled machinist spent some time making this one, almost got the alignment perfect within 10 degrees. Upvote 16
found in a half box this week. "trick" 2 headed 69-D in medal orientation weighing 10.6 grams. makes up for no silver coins dug this week-----yet. skilled machinist spent some time making this one, almost got the alignment perfect within 10 degrees.
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Nov 5, 2015 #2 That is very cool. Congrats PEA!
beez0404 Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2014 Messages 2,889 Reaction score 2,001 Golden Thread 0 Location Newton, NC Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 5, 2015 #3 That's very cool! Can I have it? I'll flip you for it.
ajaj Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2012 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Location Orange, Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Minelab eTrac Minelab Excalibur 8" Makro Racer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2015 #4 Nice find; but I don't understand what you said in your post. aj UPDATE: My bad; I now understand upon re-reading. Man, sometimes beer and Treasurenet aren't a good mix. Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
Nice find; but I don't understand what you said in your post. aj UPDATE: My bad; I now understand upon re-reading. Man, sometimes beer and Treasurenet aren't a good mix.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2015 #5 I call heads! It a cool find.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 5, 2015 #6 BOY WONDER WHAT KENNEDY WOULD THINK IF HE WERE ALIVE TODAY ..
T thrifty76now Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 3,988 Reaction score 3,726 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunman Indiana Detector(s) used Whites XLT MINELAB SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2015 #7 Still a 40% silver coin any way you look at it Now go play heads I win with someone.