Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Pulse Dive, Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_2307.jpg

Upvote 14
Good job that machine from what I've seen does really well
Good job on all the coins they add up quick keep the finds coming. Tommy

Any idea of what the buttons are. I don’t think they are old. Found near Baseball fields. Looks like the letters BB on them. IMG_2308.jpg

Congrats on the nice finds! :occasion14:

Any idea of what the buttons are. I don’t think they are old. Found near Baseball fields. Looks like the letters BB on them. View attachment 1799423

Any writing on the back of the button and, do you think that could be an 86?
-DH-

Yup, it does look like BB in that picture.

I'll have another look through my button reference.
-DH-

I found 2 of them. It looks like BB to me. Nothing written on the back.

View attachment 1799571View attachment 1799572

Man that is a tough one. I am not able to make out the design clearly. However, I did find a reference to BB Union Trade that may be related to this button. If I am not mistaken, I believe they were an Overall company and this was a Button Clasp for the Overall Suspenders. I an not 100% sure on this but, maybe it will help point you in the right direction.

-DH-

Thanks DH I believe you are on the right track with that. Thank you. Gonna see if I can find anything on that company.

Thanks DH I believe you are on the right track with that. Thank you. Gonna see if I can find anything on that company.

I have found many buttons with BB on them but, none like the ones you found.

What I think my earlier comment about the BB Union Trade company actually refers to is they are a "Union" company which I do not see on your button. I apologize if I sent you in the wrong direction but, I still think they are Overall / Coverall buttons.

As I mentioned before, I am not able to make out the detail on the button clearly so really all I'm doing is giving you my best guess and what research I've found.

Hopefully someone will come across this thread that has some more information as to what they are.

Good luck with this and, again, I hope I didn't confuse the situation too much.
-DH-

DH No worries. You didn’t confuse me anymore. I do believe you are right about the overalls or coveralls. I wish I could get a better picture but that’s the best my phone will do. Probably overall buttons off a kid. They were in rocks at a playground.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back