What's new

Four Box Total with Pics

Steve L.

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
407
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vienna, ME
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,
Pulled my second of four boxes on Thursday after taking a break over August and September. Last week I got a nice score of 90s and 40s. This week was not as good, but still not to bad. Totals were 7 90% and 20 40%.

Box 1: Skunk.

Box 2: three 90% - 1964 Kennedy's; and nine 40% - 1x 65, 1x 66, 2x 67, 2x 68, and 3x 69.

Box 3: two 90% - 1x 44-D Walker and 1x 64 Kennedy; and seven 40% - 1x 66, 4x 67, 1x 68, and 1x 69. Also pulled two impaired Proofs -- a 1989 and a 2009.

Box 4: two 90% - 1x 63-D Franklin and 1x 64 Kennedy; and four 40% - 1x 66, 1x 67, and 3x 68.

I absolutely love this hobby and wish you all Happy Hunting!
Steve
 

Attachments

  • All the Keepers.webp
    All the Keepers.webp
    177.3 KB · Views: 373
  • 44-D Walker and a 64 Ken.webp
    44-D Walker and a 64 Ken.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 391
  • 63-D Ben and 64 Ken.webp
    63-D Ben and 64 Ken.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 356
  • Impared Clad Proofs 89 and 09.webp
    Impared Clad Proofs 89 and 09.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 357
Upvote 0
Nice score on those boxes!!! :icon_thumleft:

This is an amazing hobby!!! :laughing7:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Nice boxes steve, I'd be very happy with those. I haven't had a box score like that yet, I usually only find maybe 1 or 2 a box.
 
Those are some good boxes! Love that walker :thumbsup:
 
Steve,
Nice score there! Keep at it.
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom