CaptainRobin
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2006
- Messages
- 579
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Peach State
- Detector(s) used
- Whatever it takes to get the coon.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
There's still a lil' bit out there. No pics, I'm not "photo enabled". 
Box #1 ~ 41 each 40%ers, 5 ea. '64, 1 ea. '84 proof, 1 ea. '87P.
Box #2 ~ 10 each 40%ers, 1 ea. '64.
Box #3 ~ 25 each 40%ers, 3 ea. '64, 6 ea. Bens.
Box #4 ~ 37 each 40%ers, 3 ea. '64, 1 ea. '42 Walker.
There's a '70S in there somewhere. Didn't see it as I was counting totals. Not sure if it's silver or clad, don't have a scale at the moment. Soon.... think I'll order one today.
Robin

Box #1 ~ 41 each 40%ers, 5 ea. '64, 1 ea. '84 proof, 1 ea. '87P.
Box #2 ~ 10 each 40%ers, 1 ea. '64.
Box #3 ~ 25 each 40%ers, 3 ea. '64, 6 ea. Bens.
Box #4 ~ 37 each 40%ers, 3 ea. '64, 1 ea. '42 Walker.
There's a '70S in there somewhere. Didn't see it as I was counting totals. Not sure if it's silver or clad, don't have a scale at the moment. Soon.... think I'll order one today.
Robin
Upvote
0







