What's new

Four Rings in Fifteen Minutes!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to one of my local elementary schools that I detect at least twice a year. This time, I slowed down and focused my attention on a small lawn area near the basketball court. In about fifteen minutes, the ATPro "snitched" on four rings that were hiding from us under the sod. Two are the omnipresent "mood" rings, one is a really pretty unmarked, plated(?) ring with dark blue stones (sapphires?)

The score of the group was a lovely "black hills gold" style ring marked, "Ster. 12K," and "C Co. Copyright." The applied leaves on this ring are the two tone yellow and rose gold.

I also found a plain, but sturdy cross pendant to round out the evening. I've been in a silver-gold drought lately so this hunt certainly perked me up! Thanks for looking, happy hunting to all!

Sub 8-)
 

Attachments

  • blackhills1.webp
    blackhills1.webp
    49 KB · Views: 259
  • blackhills2.webp
    blackhills2.webp
    53 KB · Views: 247
  • blackhills3.webp
    blackhills3.webp
    112 KB · Views: 248
  • blackhills4.webp
    blackhills4.webp
    102.3 KB · Views: 255
  • blackhills5.webp
    blackhills5.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 262
  • blackhills6.webp
    blackhills6.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 256
  • blackhills7.webp
    blackhills7.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 250
  • blackhills8.webp
    blackhills8.webp
    156.1 KB · Views: 252
Upvote 51
holy crap!, that's a great 15 minutes!!!!
 
Great short hunt. :thumbsup:
 
Nice hunt ! :occasion14: Sub. I didn't detect today. Went scoping out the rising waters, had hoped to bow-fish but all the spots we use are underwater too much.
 
Awesome hunt!! I don't have a silver ring yet this year?
 
That's quite the treasure to time ratio haha, awesome job!
 
Great haul!!!! :occasion14:
 
SUB,YOU GOT TO STAY AWAY FROM THE GUMBALL MACHINE. MAN THERE FOR A MOMENT I WAS STARTING TO BELEIVE YOU. NICE.
 
I would just like to show that much when hunting for many hours. Super 15 minute hunt you did there.
 
Nice digs. Just think if you could find 4 rings every 15 min.
 
congrats on the productive hunt, always liked the Black Hills Gold for the different looking colours.
 
Boy you don't mess around you get right down to business in short order!
Congrats awesome ring finds! Glad your gold/silver drought is over!
 
Fantastic! Congratulations on the multiple ring finds! :notworthy:
 
Now that's an awesome short hunt.
Sometimes those quickies turn out to be the best.

Short, successful metal detecting hunts are really cool too.

Congrats on a great ring four'fer.
 
Last edited:
Congrats on that short AWESOME hunt!
 
Nice day for sure. I never get anything but clad.
 
A real 3 ring circus! PLUS 1 !!

Excellent!!
 
Nice rings congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom