What's new

Fox or Coyote?? Trail Cam Photo

When I went to check the trail cam today I noticed that there were fox footprints everywhere, just inches from the camera. I grabbed the SD card, of course knowing my luck the SD card was on read only :( :(

Keep at it buddy.... Your not the only one who goes through "learning" curves at all.... But it does suck at times. I'll give you that. :thumbsup:
 
Coyotes have a longer narrower snout and a little different cant to the ears. But might be one. We have foxes up here with heavy winter fur and from a distance they look like coyotes. You can tell the difference because foxes walk different than coyotes. Foxes are more prissy in their walk. Maybe the deciding factor in the pic is that a coyote would have looked directly at the camera and laughed at you before blazing away just out of rifle shot, haha!
 
Good buck I can't seem to meet up with in my food plot, picture doesn't do him justice, right side brow is probably over 12", his spread is over 30", ive seen him from the house 100 yards away
 

Attachments

  • 1452712495430.webp
    1452712495430.webp
    210.4 KB · Views: 96
Definitely A fox
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom