Notsu Full Member Joined Mar 6, 2013 Messages 216 Reaction score 1,990 Golden Thread 0 Location Near by location ``Walk battlefield`` Detector(s) used XP Deus 2 / XP Golmaxx Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 25, 2020 #1 Hi ! What is it ? How old is it ? ( metal.-Cuprum ,CU ? ) I
M mirage83 Hero Member Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 813 Reaction score 581 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT, XLT Mar 25, 2020 #2 With the green on the inside bottom edge its most likely bronze, and as a pure guess I'd venture that's 19th century, maybe a little older. Now what it was (I would guess) screwed to is another question. Upvote 0
With the green on the inside bottom edge its most likely bronze, and as a pure guess I'd venture that's 19th century, maybe a little older. Now what it was (I would guess) screwed to is another question.
Notsu Full Member Joined Mar 6, 2013 Messages 216 Reaction score 1,990 Golden Thread 0 Location Near by location ``Walk battlefield`` Detector(s) used XP Deus 2 / XP Golmaxx Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 26, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Thanks. Date is possible, becouse the item was not deep, - ounly ca 5 cm )) Upvote 0
nkellam22 Sr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2019 Messages 424 Reaction score 795 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Europe Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 26, 2020 #4 Umbrella bit? Upvote 0