Frame #15

H.P.

Aug 15, 2020
Safety Harbor Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This one has an assortment of Florida Archaic stemmed points...this is the reality of point hunting in Florida, it’s easy to be led astray thinkin all we find here are Florida gems 4D938692-3085-400E-B864-FBBA2D1201BD.jpeg , when in truth they are few and far between, of course it doesn’t help that a ton of shiny ones ar sold on EBay, thanks for lookin.

Upvote 0

outlaws15

Jul 1, 2020
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aaaawwww, but the thrill of the fine. Im guessing its great no matter the condition.
Thanks ur frames are always cool

outlaws15

Jul 1, 2020
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would a few of those be considered Adenas? An adena seems to be the first point that I can recognize, but I'm just guessing in hopes of being close.

OP
OP
H.P.

H.P.

Aug 15, 2020
Safety Harbor Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Aaaawwww, but the thrill of the fine. Im guessing its great no matter the condition.
Thanks ur frames are always cool
When you’re hooked you’re hooked, don’t we just love this whole artifact collecting stuff, Lol.

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice frame Hal, what you said is so true. I have one like bottom row 2nd on left, except mine has a little damage around the tip (as usual).

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice frame Hal, what you said is so true. I have one like bottom row 2nd on left, except mine has a little damage around the tip (as usual).

I’ve watched 525 so long it went from looking like a seal/manatee harpoon to now an Eagles head? or bust like in the capitol rotunda.

OP
OP
H.P.

H.P.

Aug 15, 2020
Safety Harbor Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I’ve watched 525 so long it went from looking like a seal/manatee harpoon to now an Eagles head? or bust like in the capitol rotunda.
I can believe I never noticed that, you have a sharp eye and an imagination to boot, maybe call you Hawkeye, hope you are having a good year so far.,,.speaking of seeing things, my daughter bought some hemp pills to calm her hyper dogs, I’m anxious to see if that works, they also see strange things that gets em excited, I don’t think they need to be seein anymore strange things,Lol..

Last edited:

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Try giving your dogs beef bones, carnivores eat organic forage, grass leaves and stems to help them pass a worm in there gut.
You start out with the 10 mg gummy bears and your daughter probably knows her limits already

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That is some plush background too. I like it, it reminds me of my uncles van in about 1977 dodge.
Have you ever used a black light when hunting flint?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions