What's new

frame of the latest finds

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
stuff from the last month or so

lousy image i musta forgot to turn the macro setting on??

IMG_0626.webp

IMG_0639.webp

IMG_0644.webp
 
Upvote 0
Awesome Finds! :thumbsup:

We suspected that you had been sneaking out to the field, and are glad that you found some really rewarding artifacts. :notworthy:

You haven't posted a lot this past year and were worried that work was keeping you tied down.


thank you diggers

yep work is too much............my superintendent has been sick since march and it is too dang much
 
thank you diggers

yep work is too much............my superintendent has been sick since march and it is too dang much

Big shortage of help up here isn't there? I lost a concrete finisher to serious health issues recently and have getting my butt worked off too. I feel your pain Lars. There is no body to hire.
 
Those are called Shaft Wrenchs if I'm not mistaken. Used to straighten the Arrow Shafts I'm sure.

The bone with the holes, is that a arrow shafts or what???

hey hey monster

yup that is an arrow shaft wrench.......some had 3 or 4 holes in them.............the part of the shaft that needed straightening would be moistened and then heated....
then the shaft was immediately placed through the hole and pressure applied with the wrench and dipped in cold water to straighten
.....it seems like whenever we find one it is broke across one of the holes



yup yup reap just what i said....they are always broke lol "arrow shaft wrench"
 
I bet you have one hell of a nice collection.
 
Those are called Shaft Wrenchs if I'm not mistaken. Used to straighten the Arrow Shafts I'm sure.


one time i found a perfect one....just a perfect example.....the my friend wanted me to demonstrate how it worked.........

then i took a sapling branch and tried to illustrate the method ......and i broke the finest example i ever found....ever....no lie reap.........it sucked....big time....still does
 
Last edited:
one time i found a perfect one....just a perfect example.....the my friend wanted me to demonstrate how it worked.........

then i took a sapling branch and tried to illustrate the method ......and i broke the finest example i ever found....ever....no lie reap.........it sucked....big time....still does


That sucks Steve. I know I really like the ones I have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom