Franklin Mass Bored to Death!

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
are you near the brass works on rt 9? do you know about the two safes lost from two businesses that were holding payroll for the two which were gold and silver i believe . a dam burst uphill from them wiped out several towns . deposited debris near look park i believe. these as far as i know are still lost. but with todays deep seekers these items could be located. but its possible these items are 100 feet down. more or less. but they would be contained in a certain length of river. from starting point to debris field which can still be located easily. i have a tm 808 . i would lend it out if someone needs it. if they were to investigate this one. its a very good lead . it can be researched. books and movies were made about this very incidant. let me know . i would love to get this lead going. but im over an hour away. with my hands full with another lead. but absolutley willing to help in any way.e mail is [email protected] http://books.google.com/books?id=Du...i=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result#PPA46-IA2,M1

OP
OP
scrapdoggie

scrapdoggie

Nov 23, 2007
Deland Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace250 Pro-Kellyco
Hey Kid...Thanks for the reply and the info.If your ever down this end and would like a partner in crime for the day gimme a shout.I hate going alone all the time.

OP
OP
scrapdoggie

scrapdoggie

Nov 23, 2007
Deland Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace250 Pro-Kellyco
Asyml8r said:
let me know...........i'lll go out anytime.............i love detecting with others
Hey..Ive only gone with my wife.None of my friends will get one until i show them the money..lol Bastards...I just want to go with others to learn more.Do you have a specific place to go?...If so you should post it so others can meet up too...Otherwise im Free all day Sunday....Lets go diggin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions