What's new

Franklins, a Walker, a BARBER....

killerwine

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Visalia, CA
Oh my!!!! Been getting some very nice boxes lately...I hit for the "cycle" on one box...40%'s, 90%'s, Franklins, a Walker, and a Barber! ;D It was my first Barber. (1907 O) Another box had a 1882 Penny from Great Britton. That was my first pre-1900 coin I have ever found roll hunting or metal detecting...These are the finds from my last 7 boxes:

127 X 40%
32 X 90%
7 X Franklins
1 Walker
1 Barber
1 1882 Large Penny
 

Attachments

  • 101807.webp
    101807.webp
    41 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0
That looks like a VERY nice stack of silver, and congrats on the pre 1900 coin, looks nice also,
 
Holy Moly!
Nice snags!
 
Whoa! Look at that silver. What a pretty sight.

And a Barber? Jeez! What a nice haul.

I love those old British pennies.
"Rule Britannia! Britannia rule the waves...."
 
fiatboy said:
Whoa! Look at that silver. What a pretty sight.

And a Barber? Jeez! What a nice haul.

I love those old British pennies.
"Rule Britannia! Britannia rule the waves...."

The penny was nice...I've been hunting with a detector since I was a little boy...Coin roll hunting has been good...but the first time I find anything any where close to this with my detector I will scream!!! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom