What's new

Free/Cheap coin counting machines by State

Philvis

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
416
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
I'm not a coin roll hunter, but I ran across this website and thought some on here may get some use from it. It's a resource for free and/or very cheap counting machine places by State. Hope some folks can get some use from it.

http://www.theunderstory.com/
 
Upvote 0
nice site. thanks.

Unfortunately it shows the state I looked at updated last in 2002. And the safeway's that it showed with banks now have coinstar instead, and the information is no longer true.

They need this site, but need it updated a lot closer to this year. :-)
 
ditto, thanks for the link, but for the half dozen or so states I checked; it hadn't been updated in seven or eight years
 
I personally know of around 30 more within 40 miles of me that arent listed here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom