What's new

Free Land button.

Mary Digger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found two buttons, small silver buttons, that read 'Free Land' on them. Anybody know anything about these? Thanks!
 
pennsylvania.gif
1st - I noticed this is your very first post - so, welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
2nd - You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
metal_detector.gif
3rd - I agree with austin - picture(s) will help ID your button(s).
 
I found two buttons, small silver buttons, that read 'Free Land' on them. Anybody know anything about these? Thanks!

They may be work clothes buttons:
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 8.21.35 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 8.21.35 AM.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom