What's new

free mercury dime

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
called this place today due to ad on tv. They send you a free merc dime along with their investment brochure. "roseland" 1-800-679-6482-take it or leave it. Probably gets you a bunch of junk mail also but I can throw it out with the rest.
 
Upvote 0
packerbacker said:
called this place today due to ad on tv. They send you a free merc dime along with their investment brochure. "roseland" 1-800-679-6482-take it or leave it. Probably gets you a bunch of junk mail also but I can throw it out with the rest.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Just did it. Silver is Silver :laughing7:
 
I'm tempted, though it's probably not worth the trouble. Maybe I'll call tomorrow.
 
packerbacker said:
called this place today due to ad on tv. They send you a free merc dime along with their investment brochure. "roseland" 1-800-679-6482-take it or leave it. Probably gets you a bunch of junk mail also but I can throw it out with the rest.
What info did u have to give them? Do you get to choose what year it is? Thanks!
 
I called too .. I gave them full name, phone, & address. I mentioned about my mother wanting to invest in gold. I sounded like I understand the whole coin business which I do so he didn't try to sell me on it too much. He said he'd send the brochure and I mentioned about the mercury dime. He said yes it'll be part of it. No, I don't ask about the mercury dime date. They have way more invested in trying to get people to buy gold & silver than that little dime. That is the last of their concerns. My guess is that they're not going to send me a 1916-D.
 
Heck I can get mercury from the gold bearing river right up the road, or a silver dime from a customer wrapped roll all day.
And for those that don't know, you need customer rolls for quaters or dimes to really score.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom