Free Wheaties

silverfinder20

Apr 28, 2011
orlando
so my girlfriends birthday was last week and she recieved a package from her grandma yesterday. In it was her birthday presents and a bag of coins. She couldn't figure out why there was a bag of coins in her box of presents. She called her grandma and she explained to her that the coins were meant for me. Although they were nothing special, I really appreciated them. In the bag were 11 wheaties and some foreign coins that im not to sure about. Most of the wheaties were from the 40's but i did get one 1919 and a 1937 plus a 1943D. Not bad for getting them free. Maybe next will be some of her silver coins :)

Upvote 0

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
That was a nice surprise! I love getting the wheats that are NOT in the 40s and 50s.

Best to you
MU

Stang1968

Dec 14, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol good story. My mother has been mailing me the wheats she finds in her change for years. It's always nice to get a card and some wheats :)

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
nice finds!!! my mother always just saves up her change, and brings it over to me once in a while...that way i can pick out the keepers, and add the rest to my CRH'ing budget....i love my mom ;D
keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
what "foreign coins" they might be silver ? :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions