kevkirki
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2011
- Messages
- 658
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- denver, colorado
- Detector(s) used
- M6/coinmaster
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I was hunting a park in Denver today and after a few Lincolns and 50 pull tabs out pooped this.
I thought it was a penny tell i looked closer and then had no clue
cleaned it a little and googled Baudouin and wa-la
KM-170 Nickel-Plated Iron 1 Franc (1990)
O Bare head of Baudouin I left
BAUDOUIN I
R Coin divided into three parts, crown in upper left, 1 F in upper right, BELGIQUE below, date across
1 F 1990 BELGIQUE
My coolest find yet
This is my first try with the picture post so i hope it works...thanks for lookn HH!
I thought it was a penny tell i looked closer and then had no clue
cleaned it a little and googled Baudouin and wa-la

KM-170 Nickel-Plated Iron 1 Franc (1990)
O Bare head of Baudouin I left
BAUDOUIN I
R Coin divided into three parts, crown in upper left, 1 F in upper right, BELGIQUE below, date across
1 F 1990 BELGIQUE
My coolest find yet

This is my first try with the picture post so i hope it works...thanks for lookn HH!
Attachments
Upvote
0
Get home from work I'll check it out on the web a little more....interresting







