French viet cents, dong, wee gold, bullet and ?

Thaddeus

Dec 29, 2017
NFA
Detector(s) used
Garret ace 400i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a much bigger park by the water today and had alot of good targets. The gold ear ring was so faint i almost did not dig it because i am used to letting perfect midtones go here on account of all the traah foil. But this one when i would catch it was always 54. Not bad for a first target. Got a 58 aluminum 5 dong which i have gotten before but coins are rare here and always old. But i have never dug a 38 or a 39 republique d'france 5 cent. Got both those today which was fun. To top it off i dug a very old almost toasted coin with a hole. Its bigger than all my viet coins with a smaller hole. No clue what it is and the only identifier is a band of raised dots around it. Oh and what i think is an ak bullet, a shell with no identifiable head stamp a piece of dog coller and the last thing which i am curious about. It rings high 80's, has QTK stamped in it with a 1 underneath. It seems like the piece of a rosary that joins two chains into one before you get to the cross at the bottom because there are little wires to hold links i think in three spots on it. Anyone seen anything like it or the old holed coin before? Any help appreciated. Not the best hunt but its what i got today waiting for my money to clear and starting a real adventure. It is not much fun being broke in vietnam after working a month straight. This country is actually crazy

Attachments

• 20180212_192333.jpg
    20180212_192333.jpg
    609 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 6
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the interesting finds! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Thaddeus

Thaddeus

Dec 29, 2017
NFA
Detector(s) used
Garret ace 400i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the interesting finds! :occasion14:

Thanks professor! Headed back to the park today to find that gold ring i know is hiding there. People wear huge gold here and these parks are very old.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread